Experiece the Columbia River Gorge from our centrally located RV Park & Campground. The Gorge is a popular recreational destination for hiking, biking, sight-seeing, fishing, and watersports. The area is known for the fabulous waterfalls found along the Historic Columbia River Highway, including the 620-foot high Multnomah Falls. The Gorge is rich with fascinating museums, brew pubs, wineries and family-owned restaurants all within a short drive from Bridge RV Park & Campground. Plan on spending at least a few days if not a week to discover the wonders of the Columbia River Gorge.
|Columbia River Gorge Windsurfing
We have lots of wind in the Columbia River Gorge. That’s probably why we’re known for our world famous windsurfing. Bring your gear or sign up with one of the schools in Hood River. If you just want to watch some of the windsurfing gymnastics, visit Spring Creek National Fish Hatchery on a windy day. Be sure to bring your camera.
|Columbia River Gorge Museums
Just a short drive in any direction from Bridge RV Park & Campground will bring you to some very fine heritage and historical museums. Be sure to check out at least one of the Columbia Gorge museums to enrich your understanding of the beautiful and diverse history that will always be a part of The Gorge.
|Hiking the Columbia River Gorge
Hiking Trails are within a short drive from Bridge RV Park located in the Columbia River Gorge. Catherine Creek offers an easy walk and is wheelchair accessible. Coyote Wall and Dog Mountain offer more difficult hikes. There is something for everyone.
|White Water Rafting & Kayaking
The rivers in the Columbia River Gorge are created from ice melt creating a constant run from late spring through early fall. All outfitters are within a short drive from Bridge RV Park & Campground to their respective launch points. Half-day and full-day rafting trips are available and all cater to various skill levels.
|Mount Hood Railroad
The perfect escape for couples, families and groups in the scenic Hood River Valley. Enjoy great views of Mount Hood and Mount Adams, from classic dinner excursions to the excitement of a Western Train Robbery or Murder Mystery Dinner train.
|Zip Line Tour
Unique year round Canopy Zip Line Tour will send you soaring through the forest in the heart of the scenic Columbia River Gorge. Seven zip lines, three sky bridges and stunning views all nestled together at the world class Skamania Lodge Resort.
Cruise on the “Historic Columbia River Scenic Waterway.” Glide past natural and historic landmarks such as Multnomah Falls, Beacon Rock, Bonneville Locks and many others.
|Maryhill Winery Concerts
Combine the natural acoustics of The Gorge with a stunning backdrop and you are in a world-class concert venue. Nothing beats listening to your favorite artists with a great glass of wine and the sun setting behind the stage. Located just 32 miles from Bridge RV Park & Campground.
|Scenic Air Tours
See the splendor of The Gorge, Mount Hood and Mount Adams from the air. Classic Wings Aero Services operates airplane tours from the Ken Jernstedt Airfield (Hood River) located just 7 miles from Bridge RV Park & Campground.
|Golf the Gorge
Bring your clubs and Golf the Gorge! Fabulously landscaped greens tucked between God’s scenic handiwork offer excellent golfing challenges.
|North Western Lake Riding Stables
Horse Back Riding in the Columbia Gorge is only about 15 minutes from Bridge RV Park & Campground. Plan a guided ride on trails that wander up and down hills, through creeks and streams, and offer stunning views of the valley and Mount Hood.
Links to places and events that are close to Bridge RV Park & Campground in White Salmon, Washington
- Boat Launch – Port of Klickitat Recreation
- Events – White Salmon SpringFest
- Events – White Salmon Events
- Events – Huckleberry Festival
- Events – Hood River Fly-In
- Events – Hood River County Harvest Fest
- Churches – Bingen-White Salmon Churches
- Fishing – Spring Creek Fish Hatchery
- Fishing – Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife
- Columbia Gorge Winegrowers
- Historic Columbia River Highway
- Hood River County – Scenic Drive – Fruit Loop
- Hood River – Kiyokawa Family Orchards
- Hood River – Lavender Farms
- Hood River Recreation & Sports Calendar
- Hood River Waterfront Park
- Columbia River Gorge Windsurfing Association
- Columbia River – A Photographic Journey
- Hiking – White Salmon/Hood River
- Information – Mount Adams Chamber of Commerce
- Information – Hood River Chamber of Commerce
- Information – Columbia River Gorge
- Information – Columbia River Gorge Visitors Association
- Information – Washington State Tourism
- News – Hood River News
- News – White Salmon – The Enterprise News
- Parks & Pools – Hood River, Oregon
- Recreation – Pinchot Gifford National Forest
- Find Washington State Road Trips at ScenicWA.com